Friday, January 22, 2021

Stitch a Gingham Heart to Show Your Love




#Love | Heart shapes are a great design element any time of year, but especially around Valentine’s Day. It’s fun to see hearts combined with other classic designs, like this gingham heart cros…
to Continue Reading......


Little Ombre Hearts to Cross Stitch
#Hearts | I love hearts of all sizes, and they’re such a simple shape to stitch and a great way to work with a repeating pattern. Little Lovelies adds another dimension to the tiny repeating heart idea…
read more...

A Roundup of Heart Cross Stitch Patterns
#StitchPatterns | I know I have shared a few of these before, but I wanted to share this full roundup of heart cross stitch patterns from Red Gate Stitchery for those who might not have seen them. There’s a lo…
read more...


Cross Stitch Some Conversation Hearts
#Hearts | A classic candy of Valentine’s Day (which I never liked, but it’s still cute, just like Peeps at Easter) is the conversation heart candies , and just like the Peep of Easter it’s …
read more...

Bookmark Finishing Tips
#Bookmark | I love to make bookmarks – because I love to read so much, I can never have to many and I also enjoy giving them as gifts. Tucked into the perfect book, they add just the right touch. One thi…
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment