Thursday, January 7, 2021

Medicine Cabinet Makeover




#Cabinet | This medicine cabinet makeover makes a big impact thanks to colorful removable wallpaper. A fun and simple way to update your medicine cabinet!
to Continue Reading......


My Top 10 Easy DIY Toy Storage Ideas
#StorageIdeas | These 10 easy diy toy storage ideas are easy to incorporate in your own playroom. Includes DIY storage containers and simple organization tips!
read more...

The Craft Supplies Closet of My Dreams
#CraftSupplies | This is the craft closet of my dreams! I have always wanted a better way to store all my craft supplies and now I am sharing all my tips with you!
read more...


File Cabinet Makeover with Chalkboard Paint
#ChalkboardPaint | Check out this amazing file cabinet makeover that transformed a thrift store file cabinet with black chalkwboard paint and chic white and pink accents.
read more...

The Simplest Way to Display Your Kids Art
#Display | Display kids art with a simple rotating gallery using twine and clothespins. It makes it so easy for kids to hang their latest art creation!
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment