Saturday, January 16, 2021

Changing From ADD ADHD ndash ndash ndash ADD Tip O the Day 699




#Ndash | Changes For years, I’ve been using “ADD ADHD” because I thought it would address more readers and possibly produce more hits. Under the new DSM V system, it’s now called    …
to Continue Reading......


I hate it when healthy me does the groceries because now fat me needs a snack
#Fat | I hate it when healthy me does the groceries, because now fat me needs a snack. – popular memes on the site ifunny.co
read more...

Metal quot Voices quot Wall Sign Panels Black 13 7 quot x 10 quot
#Wall | Read reviews and buy Metal "Voices" Wall Sign Panels Black 13.7" x 10" - VIP Home & Garden at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.
read more...


FAUX LEATHER LONG OVERSHIRT
#FauxLeather | Overshirt with lapel collar and long sleeves. Front flap patch pockets and side hidden in-seam pockets. Side vents at hem. Self belt. Front metal snap button closure.
read more...

DIY Wood Plank Wall With Chalk Paint
#PlankWall | Make an incredible accent wall for just $250 - It took us 4 days to do! Ever since my husband I moved into our home we’ve been on a mission to make every space our own.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment