Thursday, December 31, 2020

Christmas Digital Escape Room




#Christmas | Need something fun and engaging to do right around the holidays? Your students are going to love solving puzzles in this festive, 360° Christmas escape room. This activity is designed to work for a laptop, tablet, or smart phone. Students will solve a series of clues and riddles based on Christmas! ...
to Continue Reading......


Winter Holiday and Christmas Fun
#Fun | This fun and engaging packet is perfect for that week before holiday break!Included in this resource is a "guess that phrase" visual brain teaser, a holiday crossword puzzle, a "name that Christmas song" brain teaser with emojis, and a holiday "A to Z" game, PLUS an answer key for all puzzles. This ...
read more...

Christmas and Winter Coloring Activity 8 Parts of Speech quot Pop Art quot
#Winter | Christmas and Winter Coloring Activity: This purchase includes three different levels of parts of speech practice--with coloring guides--to create beautiful colored artwork! Students will identify the 8 parts of speech from Christmas themed sentences and use their answers to color in fun, Pop Art pi...
read more...


Crystal shared by on We Heart It
#Crystal | Image discovered by
read more...

Five things I wish I knew when I first started witchcraft
#Witchcraft | I started my witchcraft journey ten years ago, and I started this blog about four years ago, because my witchcraft journey was confusing, long and difficult. I wanted to create something that helpe…
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment