Sunday, December 6, 2020

Air Fryer Truly Crispy Baby Potatoes




#AirFryer | Air Fryer Truly Crispy Baby Potatoes. Truly crispy, addictive, perfectly seasoned, Mediterranean baby potatoes cooked in the air fryer. Quick prep and a perfect Mediterranean side on the family dinner table. Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
to Continue Reading......


Lined Envelope Tutorial
#EnvelopeTutorial | Hi Ucreate friends! I’m Kate from see kate sew. I blog about making clothes, sewing toys and lots more! I fill my creative void by surrounding myself with zippers, spools of thread and stacks of fabric! I’m so happy to be here, thanks for inviting me Kari! I have a big scrap pile and I […]
read more...

Turn a Coffee Table into a LEGO Table
#CoffeeTable | How to turn a coffee table into a LEGO table using a few simple steps!
read more...


Cozy Traditional Christmas Mantle
#Cozy | “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” Nora Roberts That and a mantle above a fireplace all decorated for Christmas! I remember very well the list of features I made many years ago when we where looking for our first home- and […] Read more...
read more...

Natural and Cozy Christmas Mantel
#Cozy | This cozy Christmas mantel has a natural garland, candles and chunky knit stockings. This simple holiday fireplace will last all season long.
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment