Tuesday, November 10, 2020

This DIY Honey Lavender Sugar Scrub is super simple and amazing for skin




#Lavender | This honey sugar scrub can be used as a lip scrub or body scrub and is great for prepping skin for a smooth shave
to Continue Reading......


Chai Tea Homemade Bath Bombs
#BathBombs | These homemade bath bombs have the amazing, relaxing scent of spicy chai tea. They are perfect for relaxing in the tub on a chilly fall night!
read more...

How to Make Vanilla Rose Bath Salts
#Rose | I’m really really reallllllly into salt baths. Ever since my knee injury, they’ve been my consistent little luxury. I take one just before bed, to help me unwind and to take the deep aching feeling that I often get in my right hip and quad while I’m still...
read more...


Magical Blue Fairy Cupcake Bath Bombs DIY Instructions and Science
#BathBombs | Embrace the magic with Blue Fairy Cupcake Bath Bombs sprinkled with fairy dust on their whipped tricolor icing. Detailed DIY instructions with science.
read more...

DIY Candy Cane Soap
#CandyCane | DIY Candy Cane Soap is an easy Christmas craft that makes a great holiday gift idea! Making homemade soap has never been more festive or fun!
read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment